HELP DESK AGENT - 3 positions
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - 3 positions
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - 1 position
TELECOM SUPPORT ENGINEER - 3 positions
SENIOR ENGINEER - 1 position
- MS+2 or BS+5 (CS/ICS, EE)
Technical exp. to include IPTV/OTT,
Passive Optical network, VoIP,
Virtualization and 4G Core.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - 1 position
- MSCS. 2 yrs exp. in WCDMA, UMTS, LTE. Ability to work with Virtual
EPC and provide multi-protocol analysis.
CELL PHONE REPAIR TECHNICIAN -3 positions
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have own transportation.
- One year of customer service and/or retail experience.
- Proven record of consistently providing positive customer experiences.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable navigating in Windows, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Professional, neat appearance.
- Applicants with previous phone repair experience preferred
- Troubleshooting and repairing device issues
- Providing recommendations for problem resolution
- Ensuring follow the process to meet quality standards
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Keeping track of all devices and inventory
- Utilizing the point of system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Maintaining the cleanliness and professional appearance of the working area